- Closure System Boa L5 : The patented closure system BOA L5 consists of micro adjustable reels and cable made of stainless steel. The combination of these elements allows the rider to obtain uniform fastening, no pressure points and
due to the absence of Velcro straps, greater circulation of air on the front of the foot is possible.
- Lightness: this shoe is super lightweight and weighs only 275 grams, this bringing the weight down to within 25% less than that of its predecessor.
- Comfort: it has no pressure points thanks to the innovative Boa closure system which guarantees accuracy, durability and comfort. The patented closure system BOA L5 consists of two micro adjustable reels and cable made of stainless steel. The combination of these elements allows the rider to obtain uniform fastening and due to the absence of Velcro straps, greater circulation of air on the front of the foot is possible. Boa Technology guarantees the reels and the cables of the BOA closing system for the entire useful life of the product.
- Breathability: The upper is made of microfiber with laser-drilling and mesh inserts positioned laterally. Together with the new anatomical tongue the shoe provides excellent breathability and a perfect climate for the rider.Ventilation: The new full carbon sole “EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON SOLE” guarantees absolute lightness and rigidity. The ultra-thin thickness of the carbon allows the foot to be positioned at a minimal distance from the pedal, thus allowing maximum power whilst pedaling without loss of energy. Two channels positioned in the sole ensure perfect ventilation to the foot during use. Non-slip rubber inserts in the front and back of the sole provide security whilst walking. The rear insert is replaceable. Sole is compatible with all clipless pedals.
- EPS Composite Carbon Sole: New Carbon Composite sole is structured around a nylon casing, over injected with carbon fibre in the central metatarsus and arch support areas, ensuring a balance of rigidity and lightness. The ultra-thin
thickness decreases the distance between the foot and pedal, allowing for optimal power output. Non-slip rubber inserts in the front and rear of the sole provide stability off the bike. Compatible with most
available quick-release pedals.
- CARBON HEEL CUP : All-new injection-molded carbon anatomic heel-cup will not deform or weaken. With its anti-tendonitis form and internal non-slip treatment it allows for the best foot stability and control. Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.